Join the Bosstrack Leadership Accelerator Program where you’ll take courses over a 8-week period designed to prepare you to manage a team and be a strong, confident leader.
Take on your new leadership role with confidence. Learn how to interact with your new team, how to modify your communication style, build your network and increase your emotional intelligence.
Work directly with an experienced mentor, top in their industry, each week to help you apply what you’ve learned to your real world situations. Ask questions, clarify what you’ve learned. She’s there to support you during the 8-week period.
THE BOSSTRACK LEADERSHIP ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
A WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU
Becoming a new leader is an exciting opportunity and one to celebrate. This 8-week women’s leadership training program helps the new leader become confident with the skills they need to succeed in and enjoy their new role. With this new title will come a host of new learning and growth opportunities.
During our 8 weeks together, we’ll help you think through all of the upcoming changes to your role, your working style, your leadership mindset, and your team. In this program we’ll cover:
- How to shift from individual contributor to leader
- How to effectively plan and execute delegation
- Developing a leader mindset
- Growing your confidence to lead
- Building trust with your new team
- Time management, determining priorities and setting boundaries
- Communicating with honesty and empathy
- Introduction to business and financial acumen
- Building your support network
- And more…
Sign up today and receive the following bonuses for free!
- 1-year access to our community: Our community gives you access to experienced women leaders to ask questions any time, access to a network of women leaders so you can start building your network now, monthly live group coaching calls, quarterly virtual retreats, member discounts, and more!
- 1-year access to our growing Bosstrack course catalog so you can continue learning beyond the accelerator program.
MEET YOUR COACHES
THE WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The 8-week women’s leadership training program covers a new topic each week. For convenience, learning is online and self-paced. Homework and activities are shared and discussed online. And to recap the week, the group meets with an executive coach on a Zoom meeting to discuss what was learned. Our coaches are experienced in leadership and are top in the industry.
These calls are free flowing and allow the group to talk about what they learned, questions they have, share ideas, discuss the activities for the week or even discuss real situations they’re working through at work. The topics by week are:
1: The Leadership Mindset
2: Building Trust with your Team
3: Confidence to Lead
4: Communication and Body Language
5: Building and Using Emotional Intelligence
6: Building Your Support Network
7: Intro to Business and Financial Acumen
View the schedule.
Join our program today to rock your new role as a leader in your organization.
The First Time Leader AcceleratorAn 8-week interactive experience to prepare you for your new leadership role.
- Courses to prepare you for leadership
- Access to a group of experienced mentors during program
- Weekly 1-hour Zoom meetings with mentor and co-hort group
- Small group of other like-minded women to learn with
- BONUS: 1-year access to our community
- BONUS: 1-year access to our growing Bosstrack course catalog
Yes! This program is entirely virtual. You will be given access to a new module online each week. Your coaching session for the week will be held using Zoom.
The coursework is self-paced, but generally you should expect to spend about 2-3 hours each week on the program. Your course will take about an hour to complete, your coaching session is an hour each week and any online discussions will comprise the remaining 30 minutes.
Most likely, yes! There’s good chance your employer will pay for it 💸 AND think more highly of you for enrolling 👍. Most companies offer employees a professional development budget that can be used for our program. To help you out, we’ve drafted this email template to help you get approval from your manager.
Send each of your teammates this page and ask them to enroll. Have 3+ employees enrolling? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about team discounts.
We are always here for you if you have any questions (or just want to say hi!). Please email us at email@example.com
Need help asking your employer to support you so you can attend this invaluable leadership program?
Use this sample support email with helpful tips to ask your company for support.
Limited # of Scholarships Available!
Click below to find out how you can take the program for free!