Spinach, quinoa, avocado, tomato, onions, strawberries, caesar dressing
- 1 wild alaskan salmon filet
- 1 tbsp avocado oil olive oil can be used as substitute
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup frozen quinoa (red or white) preparing
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced) organic preferred
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced into small pieces)
- 1/4 large avocado (sliced)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (halved) organic preferred
Place quinoa in medium saucepan with chicken broth or water on high heat until boiling.
Slice strawberries, onion, avocado and tomato while quinoa is cooking.
Cut salmon into bite-sized chunks and season with salt.
Preheat grill or frying pan with avocado oil on stovetop at medium temperature.
Place salmon onto pan and cook to your preferred level of doneness. Approximately 1-2 minutes for medium-rare.
Assemble salad in bowl by starting with spinach, adding drained quinoa, then placing salmon, sliced avocado, strawberries, onion and tomato on top.
Add caesar dressing.