Spinach, quinoa, avocado, tomato, onions, strawberries, caesar dressing
- 1 wild alaskan salmon filet
- 1 tbsp avocado oil olive oil can be used as substitute
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup frozen quinoa (red or white) preparing
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced) organic preferred
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced into small pieces)
- 1/4 large avocado (sliced)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (halved) organic preferred
- Place quinoa in medium saucepan with chicken broth or water on high heat until boiling.
- Slice strawberries, onion, avocado and tomato while quinoa is cooking.
- Cut salmon into bite-sized chunks and season with salt.
- Preheat grill or frying pan with avocado oil on stovetop at medium temperature.
- Place salmon onto pan and cook to your preferred level of doneness. Approximately 1-2 minutes for medium-rare.
- Assemble salad in bowl by starting with spinach, adding drained quinoa, then placing salmon, sliced avocado, strawberries, onion and tomato on top.
- Add caesar dressing.