Immerse yourself in the world of operations strategy with this comprehensive course, tailored for both new and seasoned leaders. Whether you’re aiming to optimize current business processes or craft a new strategic direction, this course provides the tools, insights, and expertise to make informed decisions and drive your organization forward. In this course, we’ll cover:
- Strategic Alignment: Understand how to align individual objectives with overarching company goals for maximum synergy.
- Feedback Loops: Implement continuous feedback mechanisms to ensure strategies remain effective and adaptive to changing environments.
- Performance Metrics: Dive into tools like Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to gauge, manage, and improve performance.
- Balanced Scorecard: Grasp the multifaceted approach of the balanced scorecard to monitor various business functions and achieve holistic growth.
- SWOT Analysis: Master the art of identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to steer your team and organization towards success.
Equip yourself with the knowledge to lead with confidence, adaptability, and foresight in the fast-paced world of operations. Register now and embark on a transformative learning journey.
BONUS: Includes a 3-month membership to our Mentorship Community
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize core strategy concepts from analysis to formulation and execution.
- Formulate and implement strategies that align with organizational goals and ensure their successful implementation.
- Articulate strategic tools and frameworks including feedback loops, SWOT analysis and the value chain.
- Identify the competencies to turn strategy into actionable tasks, team alignment and motivation towards strategic goals.
Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Recommended CPE Credit: 1.5 credits
Field of Study: Personal Development
Program Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: No advanced preparation is needed
Students must register via Bosstrack website for access to the course. A certificate of completion will be awarded after successful completion of the course.
Students will have one-year access from the date of purchase to complete their training and assessment.”
To earn successful completion of this course, students must pass the final assessment with a minimum 70% passing score. The assessment results will be displayed after the last assessment question is answered and the assessment is submitted. Based on the results, the student will have the option to retake the assessment if the passing score is not achieved. The student will have a total of three (3) attempts to complete the assessment. If the student does not receive a minimum 70% after three attempts, the student will need to retake the course from the beginning.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
We want You to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want You to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the Course.
The Company provides a 14-day money-back guarantee (“refund period”), for the Course. That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms.
In the event that You decide your purchase was not the right decision, within the refund period and a completion certificate has not been issued, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like a refund by the end of the refund period at 11:59 EST.
Complaint Resolution Policy:
Official NASBA Sponsorship Statement:
|Bosstrack is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.|
Most Recent Revision Date: 10/29/2023