This is the program experienced women leaders wish they would have had when they started out as a leader! An online leadership training program designed for new women leaders. Be sure to check out our limited-time bonuses below.
And – we are a registered NASBA sponsor, so you can earn continuing education credits confidently when you take our courses and programs.
8-week Leadership Accelerator Program: Earn 10 CPE
In this series of courses designed for women moving into (or already in) a leadership role, you’ll get access to our full suite of Leadership Foundations courses, including:
- The Leadership Mindset
- Confidence to Lead
- The Power of Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating for Influence and Impact
- Building Trust with Your Team
- Networking and Building Influence
- Intro to Business, Strategic & Financial Acumen
Each week is led by an experienced leadership mentor/coach – our panel consists of leaders who are top in their industry. You will learn from their experiences and will have access to ask them questions during your weekly coaching calls. Check out the video below of the amazing coaches we have lined up for you!
If that wasn’t enough to make this course invaluable to your career, you’ll be taking the series of courses with a group of other women leaders like you – giving you the opportunity to start building your network today.
Quality assurance: These courses were designed by University of Miami instructional designers to have maximum impact for the learner. Each course has been reviewed by experts in the field of leadership.
Need help asking your employer to support you so you can attend this career-changing leadership program? Use this sample support email with helpful tips to ask your company for support.
Sign up today and receive the following bonuses for free!
- 1-year access to community: Our community gives you access to experienced women leaders to ask questions any time, access to a network of women leaders so you can start building your network now, monthly live group coaching calls, quarterly virtual retreats, member discounts, and more!
- 1-year access to our growing Bosstrack course catalog so you can continue learning beyond the accelerator program.
MEET YOUR COACHES
Week 1: The Leadership Mindset
Becoming a new manager is an exciting opportunity and one to celebrate. With this new title will come a host of new learning and growth opportunities. This course in our leadership training program will help you think through all of the upcoming changes to your role, your working style, your leadership mindset, and your team. In this course we’ll cover:
- Overview of what it means to be a manager
- How to lead in multiple directions
- The art of not doing (delegation)
- Thinking like a leader
- Developing the leader mindset
- Your focus in your first few weeks
- Ways to get to know your team
- Importance of managing time
- Challenges faced by women in leadership
Week 2: Building Trust with Your Team
Building trust and confidence in your organization is paramount to both your team’s success and your success as a leader. As a leader it is important to build trust with your team members and inspire confidence in the company. In this course we’ll cover: • Why trust and confidence is so important
- How to create an environment of trust and confidence
- Respecting boundaries
- Ten ways to build trust with your team
Week 3: Confidence to Lead
At the most basic level, confidence is your belief in yourself and your abilities. It’s not simply feeling good about yourself, but rather the belief that you can create a successful outcome through action. Everyone can be confident and this course will help to get you on the path or further along if you are already on it! In this course within our leadership training program, we will understand how to build confidence and show up as a confident leader in the workplace. In this course we’ll cover:
- What is confidence, really?
- Confidence and women
- 10 ways to build confidence
Week 4: Communicating for Influence and Impact
As a leader you will be expected to communicate effectively across a range of stakeholders. You will need to discuss different ideas with clarity and communicate well to a variety of audiences. This course will cover the necessary steps to improving the effectiveness of your communication. In this course we’ll cover:
- Communicating as a leader
- 5 keys to improving communication skills
- Improving your listening skills
- Communication upward
- Communication with your team
- Importance of body language
Week 5: The Power of Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Effective leaders look beyond themselves and apply emotional intelligence to work effectively with others and build lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. In this course we will learn about what Emotional Intelligence is and how you can apply it in a leadership setting. In this course we’ll cover:
- What emotional intelligence is
- Understanding empathy
- How to improve your self-awareness
- Ways to help with self-management
- Keys to social skills
- Actions you can take now to improve your EQ
Week 6: Networking and Building Influence
Tackling networking can seem daunting but it’s extremely rewarding! This course is here to help you build your network for greater influence and share information about why you should care about having a network. We’ll cover:
- How to look at networking at work
- Women specific issues related to networking
- The types of people you need in your network
- Understanding the difference between a mentor and a sponsor
- 10 ways to build networking savvy
- How to build a high performance network
BONUS: Intro to Business, Strategic, Financial Acumen
This bonus is an additional 2 weeks to introduce you to concepts that you must have for career advancement. To succeed in management, you need all of the people and soft skills but you must absolutely have business, strategic and financial acumen. As a manager, you need to understand your business, where it’s going, and your role in taking it there. You must be able to look at the external environment, identify risks and opportunities, and make strategic recommendations. And you must be able to look at the financials of your business, understand the story that the financials tell, and either take appropriate action or make appropriate recommendations. We’ll cover:
- How to understand your role in your company
- Seeing your company’s role vs. competitors
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Defining and measuring success in business
- Basic financial statement analysis