Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Our work around diversity, inclusion, and equity is organized by initiatives that impact three areas of our business:
• Our Students
• Our Community
• Our Team
These efforts are part of our comprehensive internal and external strategy to drive greater equity and belonging in all parts of our business.
How we enact our commitment
The drive toward diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging is an ongoing process and requires us to identify and address both unintended/intended and visible/invisible barriers arising from bias, discrimination, racism, and organizational structures that support such attitudes and actions.
This is fundamental to our business and is at the core of why Bosstrack was founded.
To create the desired impact, we:
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts to advance all facets of their leadership capabilities.
- Facilitate the exchange of diverse perspectives of those in our community and in our courses.
- Embrace and derive value from the variety of views that diverse individuals bring to achieve inclusive excellence in all that we do.
- Implement initiatives that support diversity, equity, and inclusion in all of our collective endeavors as well as create a supportive learning environment that encompasses communication of diverse perspectives, experiences, and realities.
- Establish inclusive and equitable practices for all, and draw on our community’s and students’ varied strengths and perspectives. Unique characteristics include, but are not limited, to:
- Ethnicity, race, culture; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression; age; differences in ability; immigration status, nationality, national origin; education; socio-economic status; family structure; military/veteran status; religious/non-religious beliefs; and local, state, nationally recognized groups/organizations.