Traditionally managers have managed their teams – by directing, advising requiring and controlling.
Today new leaders need to be prepared to take a new approach to leadership which is more influencing, teaching, questioning and enabling.
Your path to success in a fast moving, highly competitive business world is to create high-performing teams and give them the resources and freedom to do great things – you do this through coaching. In this course we’ll cover:
- Traditional leadership vs. leading with a coaching approach
- Steps you can take to be a coaching leader
- The art of asking questions
- How to get the work done without micro-managing
- How to move your team towards a community approach
Join us today to develop your coaching mindset and to create high-performing teams with higher satisfaction and lower turnover!
Additional "Develop a Coaching Leadership Style" course information and promotional materials