Baked Chicken Thighs
- 4 Chicken Thighs skin-on, bone-in
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Thyme dried
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Remove chicken thighs from packaging and pat dry.
- Place chicken in oven safe casserole dish or baking pan
- Brush chicken thighs with avocado oil (or other heat tolerant oil)
- Sprinkle thyme evenly on the chicken (you may prefer slightly more than one tablespoon)
- Add salt and pepper to chicken
- Place in oven and set time for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven when done and enjoy!
Don’t be afraid to salt your chicken. If you have a sea salt grinder, I recommend about 5 turns for each piece of chicken. Adding the oil to the skin before cooking and setting at high temperature creates a nice crispy, delicious skin!